Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Anyone want a Log?

If there is anyone out there in Canoe world with a remote interest in sailing a boat like the Hollow Log I would like to hear from you.

The boat is presently under a cover in my back yard and with the present international rule change impass my interest in sailing it or developing it further has passed below zero.

It will only deteriorate in condition where it is now, so hopefully someone else can offer it some care and attention.

It is a fantastic boat to sail and if you are near Sydney and want a fun boat to sail by yourself or in some sort of mixed fleet it should provide a lot of fun.I would even be prepared to part with the hull only as a minimum but its probably better to take the seat, carriage and rudder at least. The rig, fin and trolley I might be able to reuse one day on something else.

So if there is really anyone out there with some interest please contact me, have a viewing and make an offer.

phil at moth dot asn dot au will find me.

No comments: